Thursday, September 8, 2011

Day 4...Deflation

Weigh-in: 193

Today was good.  I woke feeling not so bloated.  I weighed in this morning down 5 pounds.  I'm sure this is mostly water weight or something like that but I'm not concerned about that so much.  I'm thinking about how I'm starting to feel a bit better.  Today was also interesting because it was high stress.  Typically, those are days that your will runs down.  Not too much trouble.  I went looking for the crap like a dog nosing through the trash, but I stayed on track.

I sat in the car waiting for Bailey during her horseback lesson.  I look down and see the fat ring around my waist......kept me in check while the kids ate pizza for dinner.  I had some meatballs and some of the cheese off the pizza.  Strange because I'm full tonight for the first time over the past 4 days.  Geeeeessssh.  It's only been 4 days and it feels like a month already.

I think this journal is helping me stay on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment