Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Day 3...The Break-Up

Weigh-in:  196
I decided that I'm breaking up with my food.  She is just too demanding.  I feel like we are just growing apart and not wanting the same thing.  She is always nagging me and frankly, I just want to consume her!  I'm obsessed with her!  Really...it's not healthy.

I unintentionally didn't have breakfast this morning...just a coffee.  Lunch was late due to business meetings.  I was STARVING so I ate a Cook-Out burger (high five cause it was awesome) but I threw away the bun.  I realized that I haven't discussed the issues I have with eating.  I don't have a problem with sweets.  I could step on any bar of chocolate or piece of candy.  Except ice cream cause that should be a food group. 

Hello, my name is Matthew......I'm a carboholic.

Anyway, my problem is the pasta, rice, and f'in bread.  I love me some bread...corn bread, sweet bread, french bread (that just leads to french toast), ciabatta bread.....I can do this all day.  I have found some pasta that is low carb and that works great.  However, in the beginning, I need to really limit my bad carbohydrate intake.

Essenttially, I eat any meat, cheese, vegetable, and some berries.  Tonight was the exception cause my baby fried up that flounder.....mmmmm mmmmmm mmmm (in my best southern drawl) it is soooooo good.

No comments:

Post a Comment