Thursday, September 15, 2011

Day 11...Turning Points

Weigh in:  Not sure cause I have been travelling

Today is Day 11 and I'm feeling pretty good!  Work got a bit hectic but I was able to stay focused keeping my eating habits in check.  I think that documenting what I've eaten helped keep me together for the first week.  The second week, it was just not necessary.  Here's an example of what I ate today:

Breakfast:  Coffee, Cream, Splenda.  No time for solids
Lunch:  Romaine Lettuce, Caesar Dressing, 4 meatballs in pasta sauce
Dinner:  Low Carb Pasta, pasta sauce, Cottage cheese, whipped cream and blueberries.

I think the total carbs for the day would be about 30.  What's funny is I'm not hungry in the least but I'm finding that my energy levels are going up.  Stress from work is more than ever, but I haven't had a headache all week!  I don't feel nearly as bloated, too.  I have this vision in my mind of what I want to look like.  I want to be slim.  I don't want to have this thick spare tire around my waist.  I'm going to stay focused because I want to be able to buy those clothes that I see in the mall. 

I want to look my best for my wife.  She deserves to have a healthy and attractive husband.  She is so beautiful and I don't want to take that for granted.  It's important to me.  I think about how I need to do this for my kids too.  I don't want to end up with diabetes (Di-Bee-Teez....that's for you, Liza) or a heart attack because I couldn't control my eating habits.  It's also important to me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment